Monday, August 23, 2010

This weekend I...

... ate at my favorite Indian restaurant

... had 2 girls nights

... ate Cold Stone Creamery ice cream

... paid $9 to get into a local kids attraction that Asher cried through the whole time

... celebrated a friends 40th birthday

... was moved during worship at church

... said good-bye to a friend who is leaving for another year of studies away

... shed a few tears on more than one occasion

... enjoyed a BBQ at a friends place (and didn't have to make a thing for it!)

... REALLY wanted to have this baby

... have had a lot of back pain

... slept in 2 mornings in a row thanks to my wonderful husband!

... woke up to my guys playing with an elaborate train set-up and making lots of tractor drawings


3 comments:

AIM said...

LOVE the Kleenex box tunnel. : )

Remind me to ask you about the attraction that Asher hated (we checked out butterfly world the other day and that was a bust!), and also why you were moved during church! (Were they worried you weren't close enough to the door "just in case"???) ; )

Greg (papa) said...

Those picture are awesome, if there was enough room I would'a been laying down inside the track to get good view too!

erin said...

those are cool pictures...greg in PJ's...who knew that happened! :)

I'm also curious about what Asher cried through...

Miss you :(