Sunday, July 4, 2010

We just couldn't wait...

UPDATE:

Asher did GREAT last night in his new bed. We heard his usual shuffling and talking as he was going to sleep last night, and again as he was waking up this morning, but he never got out of his bed! I totally imagined him climbing out numerous times and looking at books or coming out of his room, but he didn't even try. He just went to sleep and stayed asleep! Of course I checked on him a dozen times to see if he had fallen out, but he stayed on his bed, often not where he was "supposed" to be, but on his bed nonetheless. It seems just a little too easy, and I'm sure there will be some challenges around the corner, but his first night was a success! Pictures of his new room to come soon...


************************************************************************************


Asher's new room with his car bed is not quite ready, but we just couldn't wait to move him in anyways. Tonight is his first night sleeping in his big boy bed, and I have no idea what will unfold. Either way, we're excited for this chapter in our boys life. Happy sleeps, Asher!


4 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow, what a big night! Hope it goes really well for all of you!

mel said...

"Wow" is right! What a big boy he's getting to be. \(^_^)/

Andrea said...

That's awesome!!! Not only new bed but in a different room too...good for him! Hopefully he will keep it up!!

erin said...

don't get me wrong, I'm thankful he did awesome...however I was hoping for some funny stories this morning :) you're right though I'm sure they'll come...

I love how much he loves his bed...too cute!