Friday, July 2, 2010

Lately I have been...

... wishing I could paint my own toenails

... preparing to begin potty training with Asher

... NOT eating enough ice cream

... nesting like crazy

... working on the house

... getting Asher's new room ready (SO close now)

... continuing to experience daily back pain

... loving that the sun is back

... looking for James the train - and we found him!

... enjoying my and Asher's new hair cuts

... budgeting big time

... thinking my coffee maker is on the fritz

... spending a lot of time in my kitchen (twice baked potatoes take a long time to make!)

... needing some guacamole seasoning (come on Epicure party!)

... not fitting into many of my maternity clothes

... having more lazy days

... listening to Asher sing a lot, and now apparently say "gigidy"

... dealing with whining and tantrums

... loving, and not loving, my husbands work ethic

... enjoying friendships

... wanting to get out more

... thankful for my parents

2 comments:

erin said...

Lately I've been...

-wishing I was a good enough friend to paint your toenails
-not eating enough ice cream either
-wondering what's wrong with my friend as she rearranges all the Skip-Bo cards in the pack
-enjoying twice baked potatoes
-being entertained by Asher's singing and embarrassed that my husband taught him gigidy
-thankful I'm back to hang with you!

Andrea said...

Bahahahahaha!!! "gigidy" i wonder where he got that!!! Oh i just read Erin's comment...i would have guessed it was Greg!!
Well the toe nails will come soon enough!! I'm with you on the back pain, however i've had that before the pregnancy!! I hope it's not too hot there and making you miserable. Go get some more ice cream!!