Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Lately I have been...

... neglecting my housework

... trying to book haircuts for Asher and I

... folding a lot of clothes

... fallen behind in watching the only 2 shows I do watch, and I want to catch up!

... running a lot

... connecting with a "running friend" in a really meaningful way

... missing old friends in a big way

... thankful for my "mom friends", and sharing the journey of motherhood with them

... stressing over finances

... planning simpler meals

... tying up loose ends

... enjoying my freshly waxed bikini line, underarms, eyebrows and legs (thankfully the lady I go to is SUPER cheap)

... wanting to blog about a million things floating around in my head, but they remain unwritten

... amazed at the words Asher is picking up

... anticipating my 4 year wedding anniversary coming up in a couple weeks

... humbled by the way God can touch my heart through music

... overwhelmed at the love I feel for Asher, especially when it hits me unexpectedly

... too busy!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

K I get way too excited when you post something new...
-I suggest you stop running and watch TV :)
-this old friend (if I can call myself that) misses you too
-welcome to the crappy world of stressing over finances...how's that commune sounding?
-ohhh you got waxed again? she is super cheap huh? did it hurt less this time?
-loved the line about overwhelming love for Asher!
-praying He continues to touch your heart, gives you those wonderful moments, and gives you some time for rest and relaxation to do the things you enjoy

Debie said...

wow, girl...you sound human. :o) especially the lack of housework part. but, other stresses, too. I so enjoy the authenticity. thanks.

sorry for some of your struggles, but thankful that God is speaking and growing within you. your world seems exciting amongst the "daily grind".