Wednesday, September 23, 2009

sneaky cereal boy

Lately Asher has found his way into our kitchen cupboards where we keep the breakfast cereal.


And lately he has enjoyed pulling the cereal boxes out of that cupboard.


And lately he has even taste tested a few of those breakfast cereals.


And lately I have found him having an afternoon snack after I've already given him his afternoon snack.


The funny thing is, the boy has a favorite. Pretty much every day now for the past week or so, I have found him trying to get into the same cereal box to snack (and he's usually successful). Can you guess what kind of cereal it is that Asher likes so much? (hint: it is not something I would ever give him, which means it's a treat, and it's Greg's)

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Is that Captain Crunch?

Erin said...

hmmmm I can't tell by the picture..

I'm going to go with Lucky Charms, only because that's Jason's cereal of choice that I never buy for him :) Oh dear, I bet you some is being brought into the house now though!

Andrea said...

is it the cinnamon sugar ones (i can't remember what their called)

mel said...

What, he's not banging the cupboard door down for the Nature's Path Hemp Plus Organic Granola? I was just sure that would be it... :p

Greg (papa) said...

Cool, Asher and I have the same tastes for junk cereal! Will have to get a bigger box next time hun. Sweet!

Debie said...

These pics are sooooo sweet!