Friday, September 25, 2009

What's worse?

What's worse, having to run up and down 3 steep hills consecutively OR having to run 4K to get to and from said hills? THE HILLS!


What's worse, having your underarms waxed OR your bikini line? UNDERARMS! (Yowch!)


What's worse, seeing a movie you hate in theatre OR having your wife repeat Dirty Dancing lines to you for days after seeing said movie? Repeating the lines, apparently. (I don't see why Greg would feel that way!)


What's worse, being stuck inside with 2 toddlers OR getting wet, but going outside to play anyways? Being stuck inside!


What's worse, allowing your child to eat the Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal he seems drawn to OR chew on public toys at the YMCA? I'm going with the public toys on this one.


That's some of the highlights from my week! It could be worse, right? :)

6 comments:

mel said...

It could ALWAYS be worse... could be lava!

Greg (papa) said...

What's worst, seeing the dirty dancing movie or being seen at the dirty dancing movie?
Both made for an uncomfortable evening out.

What's worst, being seen at dirty dancing or being seen at dirty dancing at your wife who makes sudden “excitement gestures” when "a good part is coming up" in the movie.
Both attracted unwanted attention.

Erin said...

????? Dirty Dancing was at the movie theatre? I'm confused. Greg I've watched that movie with Mandi and it was in your basement, thankfully. I can't imagine being with her in public watching that. How many times did see say "nobody puts baby in a corner". (I hope I got that right) I had never seen the movie and I knew that line was coming the whole freaking movie. Oh Mandi we enjoy you bud! :)

Erin said...

PS- Welcome to the wonderful world of waxing! I'm thankful someone else feels my pain now.. ha ha ha

Debie said...

where are the hills you are running to?

love the different ways you share your news with us...bullets, quizzes, stories, guessing games, etc.
It's all fun!

Mandi said...

Dirty Dancing was in theatres here, and it ROCKED!

Deb - the hills were by the French University.