Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Just another day home with Mama

Hi there, this is Asher! I wanted to write to tell you that I really love my days home with Mama, when we have nothing special planned, and end up having lots of fun! That's what we did one day this week.


I like to pull all my books off the shelf and watch my Mama pick them up. She falls for it every time!



I love walking around with my push toy. I sometimes get stuck in corners though and need my Mama's help to get out.


And I also got to play outside with my cousins who live next door. We played in our little pool.



I checked out the grass. I'm not too sure about this stuff. It feels funny on my hands and legs.


And I love to splash, so of course I did loads of that!


I also thought I'd try tasting this water, but I ended up getting some up my nose. I didn't like that.



I'm really liking the summer!


That was my fun day at home with Mama.

1 comment:

Debie said...

:o)

Thanks, Asher, for your great update of your great day!