Monday, July 20, 2009

Crawling update # 4 million

I know, another crawling update! Can you tell this is a major focus of my life right now, since it's the only thing I have blogged about over the past 3 weeks. Sigh. My life really is more exciting than it appears, I swear.

In any case, I'm very proud of my little guy who has, in the past week or so, started the traditional criss cross crawl. It is still not his primary method of moving around, but who cares! He can do it! Check it out...

Isn't that the most wonderful and glorious thing that you've ever seen in your whole life??? It is to me! God is so good and I'm so thankful that He has blessed our family and provided growth for Asher in this way.

I have a feeling walking is just around the corner. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Greg (papa) said...

It's cool, so basically he's a hybrid crawler, he can bum scoot or criss cross crawl, whatever the terrain calls for! Diversifying a process to maximize efficiency, that's my boy! :)

erin said...

ha ha ha ha oh Greg only you!

This brought tears to my eyes and a big smile on my face. Way to follow your heart and not give up! Yay God!

Debie said...

Yes, Mandi...yes it is!