Friday, July 24, 2009

lately

This is me.


And lately I have been...


... thinking a lot about time lines.

... looking forward to seeing my family this weekend.

... anticipating our week at the beach cottage and having bonfires.

... enjoying my runs.

... not eating enough ice cream.

... mulling over relationships, and which ones I need to focus on investing in.

... putting off writing a letter I need to write.

... not having enough time to do the things I need to do, and especially one important thing I need to do.

... having a love/hate relationship with my vacuum cleaner.

... reading too many books at once.

... saying "no" a lot more than I want to.

... cuddling with a boy. Two of them, actually.

... wanting to see a really good movie.

... realizing my expectations are sometimes unrealistic.

... wondering what I will do when I grow up.

... longing to take a big trip.

... reminding myself to enjoy the simple things.

... learning about maturing as a Christian, without doing too much of the actual maturing bit.

... missing making jewelry; needing a creative outlet.

... avoiding my spare bedroom.

... feeling proud of a little someone in my life.

... wanting to paint my toenails.

... focusing on my posture.

... trying to figure it all out.

1 comment:

PR said...

love all the things about you. now i have fifty million more questions!