Thursday, June 4, 2009

What am I thinking?!

This Saturday I am signed up to run a 5K race as my "graduation run" for the Learn to Run clinic I just finished. The only trouble is the longest I've ever ran in the clinic was 3.2K. I'm not sure why our "graduation run" is a 5K, but it is. Everyone says we'll be able to do it. I'm not feeling super confident about that, but I am going to try! I figure, even if I have to do some longer walking breaks, atleast I'll have a time to work towards beating next time. And there will be a next time because I just registered for the 5K clinic at the Running Room! It starts in 2 weeks.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

mel said...

Fun! It will be exciting to try and a real accomplishment just to finish the race, eh? You've come a long way, baby!

Debie said...

Good Luck!!!! I hope you have fun!

Angela Lawson said...

Actually, we did 3.6k last Tuesday!