Monday, April 20, 2009

the past week in photo's

I just took the pictures off of our camera from the past week or so, and here's what you can tell we've been up to by checking them out:

Asher got a fun little basket of goodies for his first Easter from us (and he also got spoiled a whole lot more from the rest of the family!)


I've been working on planning Asher's first birthday party. How is it possible that this has come up already?


We've been hanging out outside a lot lately when the weather has been nice. Asher's enjoyed hanging out in our in-law's wagon (thankfully we live next door and get "custody" of it from time to time).



We also got a rare family shot (thanks Ange!)


From this photo you can tell, not only that my boys love each other, but also that Asher is teething due to the amount of drool collecting on his jacket.


Asher is getting good at walking with only holding on to one hand, but he also always has to put his other hand up by his ear when he does this.


Asher has really cute after-bath hair.


Now that Asher is mobile, he follows me everywhere in the house.


I got a new slider phone with a full qwerty (I love that word) keyboard and I love it. I am the new text messaging queen!

2 comments:

erin said...

it was fun to catch up on your life since I've been gone! Can't wait to see your phone, looks awesome. Thanks for posting!

Angela Lawson said...

Ahser and Brooke look so alike after a bath that is crazy!!