Monday, February 23, 2009

the most productive nap time ever

Today during Asher's nap, I spent about 2 hours and cleaned my fridge. I've been wanting (and needing) to do this for a little while now (and by little while I really mean, "OH MY GOSH how could I have let this go for so long?!?!")

I feel so proud to open my fridge and see nice shiny shelves and not one little crumb or dried up something-or-other floating around anywhere. Check it out!


The life of a stay-at-home-mom is really exciting huh? I bet you're really glad you stopped by! :P

... more exciting posts to come soon, I promise

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just cleaned my fridge too! I didn't think to take a picture though.

Anonymous said...

Honey, I was too scared to wake you and tell you, but I spilt some milk in the fridge this morning. I was in a hurry to get to work so I didn't have time to clean it up...but then while rushing, I knocked the eggs off one shelf and broke like 6 of them when they dumped out and fell down the selves below, man it was like a game of Plinko or something! So I just placed the now empty milk container on top of the big pool of egg goo at the bottom to act like a caution pylon...again running late here. Oh and while frustrated with the egg incident I bumped over an unclosed thing of yogurt. I somehow managed to break open the veg juice while trying to plow the yogurt off to the side to clean up later…man that stuff makes a mess when it dries eah!...oh and by this time I’m really running late that I...you know what, maybe it’s better I explain the rest when I get home. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Greg- ha ha ha ha oh techie you kill me sometimes! Veg juice! Ha ha ha Love it! Thanks for the laugh!

Mandi- What are the chances your fridge is less cluttered now and the wet garbage was super heavy? :)

Mandi said...

Rachel - you didn't think to take a picture because WHO WOULD DO THAT!?!? I'm just a retard

Greg - nice one there, funny guy. Frig I love you.

Erin - BINGO!