Monday, January 19, 2009

the hair cut

Here are some photos of Asher's first hair cut. Our friend Sarah did the honors since I couldn't bring myself to do it, and she actually is a hair dresser. We left his hair long and shaggy, since that's Asher's look, and I did save the rat tail for his baby book. Not everyone can say they have one of those!





Believe it or not, it is quite a bit shorter and the front of his hair doesn't hang in his eyes anymore. I think Asher looks like one of the Beatles with his new do. I love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks bother him one little bit! I'm glad to see that he still has some lovely little curls on the sides.

(Having a hairdresser as a friend has extra perks, eh?)

Anonymous said...

he is so cute! and the hair dresser isn't bad looking either :o)

Anonymous said...

Oops! Me English major. Some time me no write good.

(Above should read something like "It looks like the haircut didn't bother him one bit!")