Thursday, September 18, 2008

Asher this week: what he did and didn't do

Did: manage to have the best nap and going-to-sleep-by-himself day in the history of sleep schedules.

Didn't: sleep so hot when we had a playdate and visit with family all in one day.


Did: pretty much do a summersault in his crib... his head started out at one end when he went to sleep, and was at the other end by the time he got up.

Didn't: roll over by himself yet (although, this evening he was so very close that I'm sure if an ant had of sneezed, it would have pushed him over the rest of the way!).


Did: attend the first of a 10-week Mother Goose program where he had circle time and nursery rhymes with other babies.

Didn't: go to his swimming lesson. I was trying to be proactive, and since he got up earlier than normal on Wednesday, he was so ready for his nap just as our swimming lesson was set to start. I thought I'd save the drama of trying when I knew it just wouldn't work out. 4 and a half months old and already jiggin'!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun, wise week you are having. We also started Mother Goose (yet again) this week. I'm positive that Asher made out much better that Mac did...since Mac wouldn't cooperate or sit still for very long. (It was Aidan's 1st goround at it, and thankfully, his behaviour was never in question.) Again, it was me wondering all of the mothering questions...but, I've been here before, and I'm sure it will get better...right?