Saturday, August 25, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Levi!

I cannot believe that my baby boy is almost 2 years old.  Wow!  Looking at these pictures I'm surprised by just how much he has changed this past year.  How is it possible that he went from being a baby to being a boy?
 
Happiest of birthdays to you Levi!!!
 
A year to remember...
 
 
Levi on his 1st birthday, August 26, 2011
 

12 months old
 



13 months old
 
 
14 months old
 
 
 
15 months old
 
 
 
16 months old
 
 
 
17 months old
 
 
 
18 months old
 
 
 
19 months old
 
 
 
20 months old
 
 
 
21 months old
 

 
22 months old
 
 
23 months old
 
 


2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love that 15 month picture!
Happy Birthday Levi!

erin said...

Hooray...Happy birthday Levi! Wow he really did grow up a lot in this past year... time for another baby I think :) ha ha