Monday, January 9, 2012

Bad News/Good News

Update as of 7AM Jan 10...

The bad news:

Levi was up from 12:30-2:15 last night for some unknown reason.

The good news:

Yet to be determined.


***********************************************************************************

The bad news:

This weekend my family had the stomach flu and I saw more vomit than I'd ever care to see again.

The good news:

Levi never once threw up.

The bad news:

We were so exhausted and lethargic and could hardly get off the couch for days.

The good news:

I got lots and lots of cuddle time with my 3-year old boy.

The bad news:

We hardly ate a thing for 2 solid days.

The good news:

We got our appetites back!

The bad news:

I brought Asher to see "Alvin and the Chipmunks" movie last week and he was scared and we had to leave the theatre with him freaking out big time.

The good news:

The movie theatre refunded my money since we never actually watched the movie.

The bad news:

The wouldn't refund my popcorn that I had already bought.

The good news:

I had movie theatre popcorn to enjoy at home.

The bad news:

Greg is working late 2 nights this week.

The good news:

My mom is coming over to do her bi-weekly babysitting night one of those evenings and I'm going to a movie with a friend.

The bad news:

My zumba instructor is away on vacation for 2 weeks.

The good news:

My sister-in-law is the substitute teacher; the class goes on!

The bad news:

It's been cold and we got some snow.

The good news:

This morning the sun was shining and there wasn't any wind at all, so the boys and I played outside in the snow for almost 2 hours.

The bad news:

Levi didn't have an afternoon nap today.

The good news:

He was not cranky at all and we were able to enjoy a visit with a friend.

No comments: