Friday, December 2, 2011

Yesterday...

... I had a bad day.

... I was woken up at 6:15 by my crying 15-month old.

... Levi only napped for a little over an hour for the whole day.

... I had a cranky baby on my hands most of the day.

... I went to Costco and spent over $100.

... Levi ate $7 worth of blueberries (he kept signing for more and then smiling so big when I would give him some, how could I refuse?)

... Asher had a poop accident at preschool.

... Asher had a pee accident while in his car seat, and his pee soaked the upholstery in my backseat.

... I learned how to fully disassemble all the parts of Asher's car seat, and put it back together again.

... my dear friend helped me a lot with said car seat, and with cleaning up aforementioned pee-soaked upholstery.

... Asher played really well with his friend during their play date.

... Asher had more time-out's than he has ever had in one day for not listening, yelling, and hurting his brother (repeatedly).

... Asher was sent to his room for the night after supper for the first time.

... our car wouldn't start in the afternoon and had to get towed to the garage.

... I missed a doctor's appointment as a result of the car troubles.

... my anticipated "night out" to do some shopping and errands I needed to do was not able to happen because of said car troubles.

... I stayed home, had a drink, and worked on our family's advent calendar instead.

... a lovely friend with a listening ear visited and let me vent away.

... I was not the mother I want to be, and I apologized to Asher for yelling and being so frustrated.

... we had bagel BLT's for supper (vegetarian bacon, of course) and they were good.

... was a bad day, but it's ok, and I'm ok.

... is over!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ian soaked his seat and the upholstery a couple of times. It's a pain in the butt!

nanna said...

you will have a good day on saturday when the boys are at Nanna's