Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday

so many things to be thankful for this week.

... for a girls night sleepover with girls from my old work.  So fun.  We did a favorite things party - basically everyone brings enough of one of their favorite things for everyone else at the party (there were 5 of us, and we put a $ limit on it).  At the end of the night you walk away with a few new fun items yourself.  It was great.

... pinot griggio, my favorite wine.

... my girlfriends, who call to check in on me after I've had a bad day.

... Levi taking like 10 steps in a row yesterday.  He's so close to walking.

... my financial institution whose system flagged an out-of-the-norm transaction on my credit card and stopped the fraudulent charges before they got out of control.  Yes my credit card number was stolen - scary!  Thankfully I am not responsible for the charges.

... a local Christmas craft fair where I scored some sweet gifts, and even had a friend to help me carry them :)

... my magic bag.  I've been taking it to bed with me at night and using it to warm my feet.  Joy!

... the boys sleeping through the night and until 7:45 AM one morning this week.

... that suppositories work.  It's no fun to give one to your screaming 3 year old who is in pain from not pooping for 4 days, but they definitely do what they are supposed to do, and usually pretty quick.

... the energy I have after Zumba class. 

... my new black winter boots.  They are sweet! 

... all of you for your lovely input on my winter jacket situation.  I decided to return them both and keep my eyes out for something that I'm 100% happy with.  Hopefully I can find that soon.

... until I do find that winter jacket, I am sooo thankful for this mild weather.  Plus 14 today - say what!

1 comment:

erin said...

awesome, glad you have so many things you're thankful for friend... thought you may be thankful for Christmas visitors who will be invading your space, but guess not :) ha ha 20 more days!!!!!!