Tuesday, October 11, 2011

This weekend I...

... slept in for 2 mornings in a row (glorious!)

... received an awesome back and foot massage from my husband (also glorious!)

... watched a movie

... bought a box of wine

... had 2 Thanksgiving dinners, one with my favorite Holiday Nut and Lentil Loaf - yum


... inherited my sister-in-law's fat clothes.  Bonus = some free new items.  Downside = some of them either too short or too big for me.  I think this is both a good and bad thing.

... had my butt kicked at Zumba - now that was a workout!

... found Levi sitting up in his crib all by himself - a big accomplishment as we've been working on this move with his physiotherapist for 3-4 weeks now.

... took a mini road trip to my father-in-law's camp and peed in an out house







... put shorts on my boys in October - wow, that was a warm weekend!

... supported my friend from afar while she ran her first half-marathon in a neighboring province.


... was blessed beyond words for time with my incredible little family, and feeling super thankful for it!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

Greg (Papa) said...

And don't forget our Fire Prevention Week fire department open house visit on St. George we did. Asher got to sit in a bunch of real fire trucks, go into a house fire simulator and use a real fire extinguisher on a real fire! I'm still excited by getting to do all those things there....for Asher of course. :)