Thursday, October 20, 2011

My birthday




I'm so thankful for my birthday - I do love that day, if you didn't already know.  I was so blessed this year!  I received...

... 3 bouquets of flowers delivered to my door

... a bottle of wine and fancy cupcakes

... spending $$

... a gift certificate to the movies, Second Cup, and Chapters

... a handmade neck warmer

... some of my favorite hand soap

... a book of poetry

... dinner at a Thai restaurant and an adventure to a local evening flashlight corn maze

... many cards, hugs, and well wishes

... a day off, during which I sat and read poetry in a coffee shop by myself, had lunch at Cora's with a friend, did some shopping, read in a park, went for a nice long walk, rearranged my closet and went to Zumba class.

... A LOT of love


31 rocks!

3 comments:

erin said...

Woah, that is a beautiful cake! Man oh man you were super spoiled and you super deserved that!!! THankful for you friend, and I look forward to connecting to you loads while you're 31 :)

mom said...

and I was worried that you didn't get a cake, beautiful, who made IT? you are a very lucky lady with some good friends. Love ya mom

Jenn said...

Wow!! So glad you felt as special as you are on your day! I think my cake may have come from the same place this year- it's really beautiful!