Monday, October 31, 2011

I'm glad I didn't miss that - Laughing Levi

I often say that Asher is live entertainment for Levi, and today was no exception.  We got a bit of snow last night, and Asher really wanted to play with the shovel in it.  Levi watched out the back door forever, and when Asher tossed snow on the window, this is what happened...



It's surprise moments of joy like this, that happen in the middle of every day life, in between tantrums and dirty diapers, that I live for.  I'm really glad I didn't miss that!

1 comment:

erin said...

awww I love that!!!! You know that's a super great way to help anyone when they feel down? I have recommended it to clients to youtube babies laughing when they need a pick me up...it works every time! Too cute!!!

PS- looking forward to hopefully seeing some cute kiddos in their costumes for Wordless Wednesday - hint hint :)