Monday, September 12, 2011

Lately I have been...

... not sure if Asher is a toddler or a preschooler??  He's 3 years and 4 months.

... dealing with a sick toddler/preschooler and a teething baby.

... picking up a very happy, and well-behaved, boy from Roxy's school.

... NOT cleaning up pee accidents.  I think we almost got this (knock on wood)!

... buying poop prizes - that one's still a work in progress :(

... hearing Levi say ball, all done, and Mama.

... sorting kid clothes.

... reading Sarah's Key (just finished it the other day... whoa, difficult, but amazing, book)

... remembering.

... planning.

... visiting.

... emailing.

... eating.

... budgeting.

... preparing Sunday School type lesson plans for church.

... watching my husband drain our little pool.

... getting the last of the zucchini, squash, and cucumbers from our garden - the ones the cucumber bugs didn't destroy :(

... hoping our tomatoes and ground cherries mature and ripen before the frost hits.

... trying out a Zumba class, and liking it.

... realizing at aforementioned Zumba class that I have some bladder control issues after birthing 2 babies.  This is not good. 

... reminding myself to do kegels.  (Mandi - do your kegels!!)

... wearing flip flops for as long as I can.

2 comments:

dittll said...

lately I have been enjoying weather that still hits in the low 30's everyday :) ha ha couldn't help myself...come for a visit and you can swim, still eat garden produce, and wear flip flops all you want!

Kegels huh? Wow TMI...ha ha I've wanted to try Zumba, but the whole dancing/coordination thing stresses me out! Think I could do my one move the whole class and get away with it????

Rachel said...

I always forget to do Kegels. I always think of 3 and 4 year olds as preschoolers.