Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thankful Thursday



These past couple of weeks the weather is starting to warm up and the snow is starting to melt! This means we have been able to get outside a bit and even go for walks. I can't tell you what a blessing this has been in my life. Often times the late afternoon can be a scary place in the Lawson world. The boys are getting tired and hungry and restless after being cooped up all day; I am losing patience and also getting tired and eager for Greg to come home and offer some help. I find we often get into a tizzy, arguing, not listening to each other, and it can really escalate. Being able to get both boys in the stroller and head out for 45 minutes and walk has really changed the mood in our house and in my head. I'm SOOO very thankful that we have been able to do this, and will get to do more and more of it with the weather warming up.

Sometimes it's the simple things in life, like an afternoon walk, that really get you through.

PS - I continue to LOVE LOVE LOVE my BOB duallie double stroller! So thankful I made that purchase.

No comments: