Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm such a mom...

... I wipe my kids face with my saliva-soaked finger when in need

... I will pick a booger out of their noses if it's not easily reachable with a tissue

... discussing the color and consistency of the babes poop is a regular topic of conversation between my husband and I

... I cannot go to bed at night until I have checked in on both boys

... I wear jogging pants out of the house with no shame (they're clean!)

... and the ultimate reason that I am that mom, I just ate my sons toast crust for breakfast. Yes, his toast crust. That was my breakfast. This is a new high (low?)

3 comments:

erin said...

ha ha ha and eeeeewwwwwwwwww.... Glad you're going to be bringing in some extra income shortly so you can have a better breakfast! :)

Jenn said...

I can relate on all of these things...except for the last one- YUCK! Probably things you never imagined doing 5 years ago though!

Nikki said...

I ate Neriah's grilled cheese sandwich crust for lunch today. :)