Tuesday, January 11, 2011

In the past few days I have noticed...

... Asher has good days, and bad days, and sometimes there's just no rhyme or reason

... Asher is just reserved and slow to warm up to new things. New swimming lesson was a disaster

... when I see Asher through other people's eyes, I'm surprised by what I notice about him

... 2 year olds tire me out, mentally and physically

... I'm not looking forward to Asher starting preschool tomorrow. This will be a tough transition for me (geez, I wonder where Asher gets it from!)

... I'm having a hard time letting go of some of the activities that have become our life

... I can put off a 2 hour job for weeks. It's really quite a talent

... Levi will be starting solids in the next 6-7 weeks!

... I really miss sleeping through the night

... showering at night makes my mornings so much less hectic

... change scares me

... I want to hold close those who are dear and don't like letting go or saying good-bye

... life at home with 2 by myself during the day is not as difficult as I anticipated it would be

... I'm thankful for my friends

No comments: