Thursday, September 23, 2010

From the mouth of....

Asher

Mama: "Asher, did Papa make your bed this morning?"

(pitter patter of little feet as Asher runs into his room to check)

Asher: "No Mama, it's... it's... it's... "

(puzzled look comes across Asher's face as he tries to figure out how to word this)

Asher: "... it's opened Mama. Papa not make the bed"


Levi

Levi: "waa, waa, waa"

(then the sound of gushing liquid coming out of Levi's mouth as moments later I feel it running down the inside of my shirt)


Man I do love these boys!

1 comment:

Debie said...

hahahaha!
ewwwww!

(that was my response to what Levi said. the laugh first, then the ewwww. why? been there...I figure it's my time to smile. but really, I think it the awesome way your words communicate. You have a gift!)

hope today it less moist...at least on your body. :o)