Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lately I have been...

... trying to slim down my grocery budget


... perfecting the art of second hand shopping


... loving my new favorite store - Value Village (50% off sale on Monday, folks!)


... longing to try the new Cold Stone Creamery that's opening here


... cutting a lot of strawberries


... not blow drying my hair


... looking for a cheap twin mattress for Asher's new bed


... reading my book club book, Purple Hibiscus, whenever I get a spare moment


... playing in the sand with the boy


... hearing that new train table run a lot


... cleaning up poop (don't ask!)


... enjoying my morning coffee


... visiting parks with friends


... laughing at our recent couples games night


... arguing with my husband more than I'd like


... looking for solutions


... processing


... thinking about a big church meeting coming up


... praying for a friend


... feeling baby boo move like crazy - he's doing gymnastics in there, I'm sure of it


... anticipating my Mother's Day gift of a big day off on Wednesday


... missing running a lot, especially after my friend just completed her first event

4 comments:

Erin said...

ohhh perfecting the art of second hand shopping huh? Hmmm I could learn from you in this area. You'd love it here because we have an MCC thrift store (they have them out West in Canada as well), and it's huge.

Also there's a coldstone coming to Moncton???? Oh man wait until you try that....mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Seriously folks don't ask about the poop!

Praying for peace, processing, solutions, and loads more gymnastics :)

mb said...

I will go to the cold stone creamery with you!! went to one in halifax. so yummy!!!

mel said...

Life is epic sometimes, huh?

Debie said...

I'll take one for the team...I'll help you with Cold Stone, too. :o)

If you want someone who probably has experienced equal to, or if not, worse, poop moments, I'll listen and chat it out. If it's worse, it would encourage me. If not, it might encourage you. Who knows...?

Love knowing what is going on...in "..." style.