Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A bonus on Wordless Wednesday!

Asher has been hearing this song a lot lately, so it's no wonder he sings it to himself as he's going to sleep. He'll be hearing a lot more of it very soon too because TODAY is Asher's LAST DAY as a 1-year old! I can hardly believe it! I'll have lots more to post about this in the next few days, in between birthday parties and all. How many parties does one boy need, I ask? Well my boy needs 2, I guess; one for his family and one for his friends. Should be lots of fun!

6 comments:

Debie said...

that was cool!

--Aidan

mel said...

That is awesomely cute! The boy's got pipes.

Greg (papa) said...

Those are some tough notes he was hitting there, whewf!

mb said...

how cute is that??

nana said...

gret job, He has been hearing Happy Birthday alot lately, he has such a great memory , way too cute, love it.

Erin said...

ha ha ha awesome!

Agreed Greg, very impressive!