Friday, February 12, 2010

This week...

... our family is sleeping better (thank God!)

... Asher is done his antibiotics for his 4th ear infection of the winter (hence the sleeping better part)

... I've really wanted nachos

... Asher has been downing apples like there's no tomorrow

... Asher has counted from 1 to 10 by himself, only forgetting the number 7 (and Greg was on the phone with us when it happened so he got to hear)

... Asher and Marek had a blast playing with water and cups and sponges at the kitchen table for over an hour


... there was a lot of water and clean up after said play - but it was worth it!

... I had lunch with old work friends at Cora's - and it was fabulous

... I had supper at my favorite Indian Restaurant

... we are looking forward to a night off tonight while Asher goes to Nana's - supper and games with friends

... we started a new session of Kindermusik class and the theme right now is trains - Asher is in heaven

... I really need to water my plants

... we've been busy getting ready for our cruise - I've bought, and returned, more pairs of guys swim trunks than I care to count

... we've been getting regular emails from our cruise line with videos and info to get us excited (as if we needed that)

... we drooled over this sample menu from Princess - I am going to be in heaven!

... Greg has spent a lot of time talking about the Google street views map (it's so exciting, I'm telling you)

... I'm loving American Idol Hollywood week, and Ellen!

... Asher's eye teeth are so close to breaking through the gums, and I just wish they would finally make their appearance (Asher is late getting these teeth, just like he was with the rest of them)

... Greg goes for his H1N1 shot tomorrow - a precaution for the cruise. I can't wait to punch him in the arm ;)


I hope you guys all had a fabulous week!

2 comments:

Erin said...

ha ha ha you're going to punch Greg in the arm huh? Nice Mandi :)

It was fun to read this...

GO GET SOME NACHOS!!!!

MB said...

also enjoyed Hollywood week