Friday, January 15, 2010

Apparently if it wasn't for Wordless Wednesday's, there wouldn't be much on my blog as of late. Sorry about that, faithful blog readers. This is what's been up lately...


- I've been feeling a little under the weather, and that has kept me on the down low.

- We've been reading a lot of Good Night, Gorilla (obviously).

- Asher is eating more fruits and vegetables again, after his little picky eating phase.

- We've been practicing animal sounds. I plan on making a video to show you all the ones Asher knows; it's quite a lot!

- Greg took Asher to his Kindermusik class for the first time, and everyone survived.

- We've been singing a lot of "The Wheels on the Bus". Asher's favorite line to say is "roun and roun".

- The fascination with cars, trucks, buses, and trains continues.

- I've been feeling the love of lots of dear friends. I'm so blessed.

- I've been thinking a lot about the idea of hope and am trying more than ever to look to Jesus for mine.

- 2010 = Greg and I both turn 30 and will celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary. I'm dreaming of a cruise and hope we can make it happen.

- We are now officially done paying off our car. Wow, what an awesome feeling! We're hoping to just ride out this "no car payments" thing for a while.

- I've been liking graphics of birds lately, and someone dear even made me a special little hand-sewn bird of my own!


What have you all been up to? I'd love to hear about it!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Glad picky eating phase is going away...

Can't wait to see that video...

Yay hope and no car payments!

Oh I do hope the cruise works out for you....any thoughts yet on where?

Mandi said...

Erin - cruise = anywhere warm. I hope we can make it happen!