Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - Christmas and transitions

Asher's last day as an 18-month old was Saturday that just passed, and we spent a good part of the evening at our local Santa Clause Parade.


Then on Sunday, Asher's first day as a 19-month old, we put our Christmas tree up.


Asher wasn't too sure what to make of the tree for a day or so, but now every time he walks by it he says "tree" and "yight" (his version of light) and "ball". It's pretty cute.


P.S. - apparently my "Wordless Wednesday's" aren't very wordless. Oops!

4 comments:

Erin said...

hey, did Asher get to see Santa at the parade? Oh no he didn't because his mama, who dragged us out to the freezing event, decided he should leave. Okay, I may still be a bit bitter about this :) Next year you're on your own Lawson!

apologize to the Mealey clan that was in front of us for Jason's words ...ha ha ha

Debie said...

what words were those, Erin? I must just tune everything out.

well, we missed both of your households...there's always next year!

Mandi said...

Erin - (hand gestures around breast region) what's this, what's this I sense in your voice, friend? What is that? Why don't you tell me about it.

Erin said...

Deb: oh I thought you heard Jason slew of swear words towards Mandi when she told us they were leaving. I think Scott put his hands over Mac's ears :)

Mandi: Seriously? :) Mandi you never ask why questions, those leave clients stuck. You always keep it in the what and how. Perhaps...I'm sensing something going on for wiht the tone you're using. How did that make you feel? What's going on for you right now as you bring this up again? Are you not learning anything from my papers? ha ha ha