Monday, December 7, 2009

he's definitely ours!

I was looking through some old photos the other day, and was struck by how much of Asher I can see in both Greg and I as children.

Asher definitely has my hair; it's crazy how similar it is, actually!



I'm sure this doesn't help the "Asher has girl hair" argument. Not to fret, friends, he is getting it cut later today! (I'll be sure to post some pictures of that soon).

And then there's this beauty of a gem.


Wow. Asher definitely gets his thumb-sucking from Greg, no doubt about it! The only difference is, and if you look closely you'll see, Greg used to suck his thumb and finger all at once. Pretty funny huh? What special, special boys I have!

3 comments:

Erin said...

man that's weird! He certainly does look a lot like both of you. I don't think Asher has girl hair... I enjoy his crazy curly hair! Is Kristen cutting it?

Yes "special" Greg is certainly that :) ha ha ha

mel said...

As a mother of a boy who gets mistaken for a girl all the time, I think it's cute. Although in the future he'll probably only think it was cute if he gets on the long-hair bandwagon himself!

It's funny how many variations on thumb-sucking exist....

Greg (papa) said...

See even at that age I had a "system" in place to improve a traditional way of doing things.

The thumb/finger combo, try it!