Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - Dress shirt and a Blackberry

I saw this idea for a regular post on some blogs I read, and I loved it! Basically on Wednesday's, you just post a picture or two, without the pressure of having to write or come up with some big explanation to go along with it. This could totally work in my world! So here's the first of my "Wordless Wednesday" posts; I hope to make it a habit.

Dress shirt and a blackberry; this boy is becoming more like his Papa everyday!

6 comments:

mb said...

love it!!!

Erin said...

ha ha ha that's scary :)

Jenn said...

This could be a very adorable ad!

mel said...

When I saw the title, I was expecting a photo from your wedding. :)

Debie said...

that's great!

thumbs up for Wordless Wednesday! I thought that it meant that you weren't speaking on Wednesdays, and I thought that it might be tough with a toddler. :o)

Mandi said...

Pretty funny, huh ladies?

Mel - a photo from my wedding? It would make sense, except for the Wednesday part (how sad is that).

Deb - not talking all day with a toddler would be Mission Impossible, you're right!