Monday, October 19, 2009

It's the ball tent!

I had you all fooled! Asher's favorite is totally the ball tent. He always runs and jumps into it first thing when we head down to the play room, and he repeatedly goes back to it while we're there. He has had it for several months, and although he wasn't crazy about it at first, the boy certainly loves it now. Here is some evidence of how often I find him playing in his beloved ball tent:


Perhaps the fact that Greg also enjoys playing in the ball tent serves as a bit of a motivator for Asher (even though most of Greg's intention is to throw balls at me!)


Yay for the ball tent!

2 comments:

mel said...

Well, I actually left a voicemail changing my guess to the ball tent... you didn't get that? I guess it must have gotten lost in the mailboxes. (^_^)

I love how his hairy is all static-y in the second picture.

Mandi said...

Oh, well perhaps that 20 page document Greg sent you on the voicemail procedures will help clear that up! :)