Wednesday, October 14, 2009

All I want for my birthday is...

- Cora's for breakfast
- a new sweater
- to sleep in
- to laugh
- to not have to cook
- time away
- for this guy not to be sick!


My birthday is in 2 days and I'm praying that, within that time frame, Asher recovers from his cold and his painful monster of an ear infection that we just found out about. He has been super duper cranky, and had a very runny nose, and has not been sleeping very well. I would take him feeling better over any birthday present any day.

Oh birthday fairy, if you're listening, HELP!

3 comments:

SarahHub said...

Sounds like a great birthday list to me! Hope your little one is feeling better soon...

Erin said...

oh dear...ouch, poor Asher!

Hmmm you know I REALLY want Cora's too when I'm home...hint hint hint just kidding I'm sure you want to hit there on Friday since that's your actually birthday

oh and Greg if you need help picking out a sweater just let me know...I got your back buddy, like always ;)

Debie said...

HAPPY (early) BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!! I'm sure that the birthday fairy IS listening. It's weird, once you have kids, the perspective sure changes.