Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Belated Valentine's Day


No, just joking. Here, this one's better.

And speaking of Valentine's Day, look what Greg got me:


I'm VERY excited about this! I already have my first "me thing" lined up for Greg to do; watch American Idol with me. I love that show and for some reason always want him to watch it with me, even though he hates it. So we've made a little amendment to the contract, and that is he can't complain, not even once, about what I pick.

So, I'm interested in knowing, if you got a similar contract from your spouse, what would you pick to do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sit wit me while I read a book

Anonymous said...

Oh, the possibilities! What an amazing gift idea. Have you started making your list beyond American Idol?

Mandi said...

MB - I told Greg what you'd ask for from the contract and guess what he said? "That'd be torture!" :)

Jenn - so far the list has only gone to American Idol. It's so hard to narrow it down!!!