Sunday, October 26, 2008

thumbs up to organic brown rice cereal

Many of you guessed it right (it was fun to read your guesses, by the way), Asher started solid food this weekend! He will be 6 months old in a few days, and since the current recommendation by the Canadian Pediatric Society is to start solids at this age, we waited until now. On Saturday morning, and twice on Sunday, he had a serving of organic brown rice cereal. He was a little uncertain for the first 10 seconds or so, and then he was very eager to gobble it down! He would actually grab and lunge for the spoon. It was pretty funny! Here are some pictures from the experience...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so funny the way he looks at you when you're feeding him. The whole time he has this look of "why have you been holding this stuff from me...?!"

Also because he's my son I know he's also thinking "you know you and mama don't use spoons this small; a larger spoon would speed this up for the both of us..."

Anonymous said...

he's so adorable!! and, Asher is, too...

Anonymous said...

is it weird that I called Greg adorable? I was trying to be sarcastic, but I think that it just came out as 'creepy'. whoops, sorry.

Mandi said...

Debie - it's not creepy, no worries! Greg is pretty funny sometimes, and I personally think they're both adorable!