Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Apple Picking

Here's a few photos from our apple picking adventure over the weekend. There is a beautiful orchard about 30 minutes from our home, and we go every year with friends from our church. This, of course, was Asher's first year doing this tradition (well technically last year he was in my belly, but that isn't really the same, is it?).

Waiting in line to get the hayride to pick apples!


Aww, a family shot (yes Asher is in there)!


Since we got our new camera, Greg has been a little picture happy. Here are some he took of Asher and I (half of them without me knowing).

This is definitely a tradition we hope to continue for years to come!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the confused look on your face while looking at all the different types of squash. I felt the same way so I would imagine that my face looked the same. I'm curious to see which ones you chose by the way. Also LOVE the one of you and Asher in the car. Great mama and son moment!

Anonymous said...

Motherhood becomes you lady friend.

mel said...

Awwwww... that last picture is so tender and joyous and beautiful! So much love there. (*^_^*)

Anonymous said...

'big smile'!