Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"Hey, look at me! I got it!"

Over the last couple of weeks Asher has been working super hard at learning how to grab things with his hands. He's getting pretty good at it. Check him out! He managed to pick up those toy keys all by himself, and in this clip I think he's trying to get them in his mouth.


Oh, and that's Asher's bumbo seat. We just got the tray for it so he could also play with some toys while he's sitting in it, rather than just sitting there staring blankly :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! My sister loved the bumbo seat for her last girl. She used it all the time, and the tray rocks. Just think of all the Cherrios that will be smushed on that soon...or whatever snack is preferred in your world. :o) I'm shocked at how well Asher is holding up his head. I guess time is flying by....

mel said...

Wow! He is working so hard at that, you can practically see the gears turning in his mind!

Anonymous said...

awesome!

Mandi said...

Deb - Time is flying by! He is crazy good at holding his head up. He is 3.5 months though too, isn't that nuts!?!

Mel - He is working hard at that huh?

MB - :)