Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...

... pistachio's.

... that several friends now come to Zumba class with me - makes it much more fun!

... coffee.

... Hey Tell (an iPhone app).

... a lady who, earlier this week at Costco, repeatedly commented on how cute my boys were and said they should be models.  I know I'm biased, so it was nice to hear this from someone else.

... that Levi got into Speech Therapy at the hospital so quickly, and is already making progress after just one-week of at-home exercises.

... Asher's music program and how fabulous he did at his recital on Saturday.

... sleeping through the night.

... my rubber boots.

... friends.

... our little "sister-wives" day care operation we've got going on over here.

... my iPhone.

... a phone chat with my Nanny.

... seeing Greg super excited about something (a geeky, techy thing).

... a hot shower, especially after working out.

... that I fit into size 6 bottoms.

... that my kids love spinach quiche.

... my painted green toenails.

... that my Mama is coming to put the boys to bed tomorrow night so Greg and I can have some us time.

... the Internet.

... how comfy my bed is.

... black out curtains.

... that my vegetable garden is in!  Bring on the lettuce, tomatoes, peas, green beans, cucumbers, peppers, and broccoli.

... Levi's 2 new words of the week; jump ("juh, juh" when he sees the trampoline and mimics a jumping motion, and "coh-coh" for cookie).

... how a couple of new plastic bins can entertain Asher for hours (he was pretending to be a garbage truck and kept filling the bins and bringing them to the dump).

... Mighty Machine's TV show.

... the smell of my boys hair after they've had a bath (and before they've had a chance to mess it all up again).

1 comment:

E said...

I've always thought Asher looked like a Precious Moments doll, so I can totally see him modeling. ;) Levi is just as cute, and those smiles!