Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...

... a fun Zumba class last night.  Such a good workout!

... my Zumba instructor who makes the class so wonderful and always mixes it up.

... exciting news for a friend!  Eeeek!

... Quinoa salad.

... laughing.

... coffee, especially from my Keurig machine.

... quiet time, no matter how short or how long.

... Greg doing the "in the pool" part of the swim lessons with the boys this week.

... my friend, aka "sister-wife", who comes over two days a week for us to take care of my 2 kids plus now 2 other kids in addition!  Busy but fun days and I'm so glad to have her help.

... story time at the library.

... a great book I'm reading for book club, "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close".

... friends.

... my washing machine.

... Costco.

No comments: