Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...


... March Break, and a change in routine and activities.

... cuddling up on my couch with a good book.

... a last-minute visit with a friend.

... leftovers for supper.

... Greg coming home half an hour early from work the past 2 days.

... Asher's leap pad.

... a phone call with a friend far away.

... rice cakes (the crunch will do in a pinch when you've given up treats for Lent!)

... kleenex.

... putting little pig-tails in my hair.

... having all my laundry caught up on.

... Levi's sweet smile.

... Levi's mischievous smile.

... Asher's pucker mouth kisses.

... Asher saying "I love you Mama".

... watching old home videos with the boys before bed and being amazed at how small they were, and how small they are.

... friends, especially when they help a girl out.

... my morning coffee.

... laughing with Greg on the couch.

... the anticipation of spring coming.

... a kick-butt sale at The Children's Place.

... my new-to-me tights.

... my comfy bed.

1 comment:

E said...

Envious of the comfy bed. :) Mine is starting to show it's age... and a few springs! *ouch* hehehe Love your lists, I have to get back to doing mine and remember the things I am thankful for.