Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...

... story time at the library - Asher loves it!

... sleeping through the night.

... an early Valentine's Day date night with Greg.  A nice dinner and skating together.

... talking to my husband without being interrupted or rushed.  I kinda like it!

... laughing.

... Zumba - so fun.

... my terrific friends who come and laugh and dance at Zumba with me.

... Michael's the craft store.

... red velvet cupcakes and coffee.

... my Keurig machine.

... grace and forgiveness.

... music.

... friends.

... nap time.

... hugs from my boys and reading books on the couch.

... hummus.

...  my mom.

... blow drying my hair.

... my magic bag.

... a prescription for massage therapy so I can get it covered under my medical plan, and a friend willing to watch my boys for me to go during the day.  Need to book that one!

... reading (although it's mostly online these days).

... some exciting opportunities coming up in my life.

No comments: