Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Yesterday I drove to Bangor with a friend to pick up another friend from the airport who flew home for the holidays.  It was a long day, and the road conditions were not great.  In spite of that, I find myself today reflecting on how thankful I am for...

... the great driving of my friend, who had the sense to take it slow when she needed to.

... studded winter tires.

... that people were praying for our safety, including my boys at home.

... that Greg took the day off so I could have a fun road trip.

... that things went good at home with Greg and the boys; everyone did what they were supposed to do, basically when they were supposed to do it with no major hiccups.

... girl time to chat and laugh, and have fun, and be serious, and catch up all at the same time.

... a bit of time for browsing in Bangor.

... a big hug from my friend Erin who is home for Christmas.

... Erin being home!  Yay!

... yummy snacks in the car.

... that inspite of only having 4 hours sleep, I still woke up excited to see my babies.

... Second Cup coffee :)

1 comment:

erin said...

Awwww I'm very thankful for all of this too! Friend of the year award definitely goes to you buddy :) Love you loads!!!!