Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday - Christmas 2011 edition

This Christmas season I have found myself thankful for...

... visits with lots of friends and family.

... my little family.

... sweet treats and wine.

... my new Keurig coffee maker - YUM!

... how excited Asher was over his new remote crane toy this year.



... my husband's amazing electrical engineering skills.  As we got afore-mentioned crane out of the box to set up on Christmas Eve, it wasn't working properly.  Since it was too late to return or exchange it, he set to work on rewiring the thing.  A few splices and soders and several hours later and we had a working crane!

... watching Asher and Greg play remote control cars together.

... a day off where Greg watched the boys all day and I went shopping with my Christmas money.

... boxing day sales and a new coat for $10!

... Christmas pj's.

... not having to cook Christmas dinner.

... Christmas brunch with my family.

... my favorite Indian restaurant for lunch.

... lots of laughs with my visiting friend.

... watching Asher and Greg play outside in the snow.

... Greg being on vacation.

... a really good workout after all the Christmas treats I've been eating.

... my high-fiving baby!

... the oodles of Christmas cards I've received - I love them!

... a date night with my husband.

... a break in our routine and a change in schedule.

... and especially the miracle of Jesus' birth.

... the many blessings He has given me.

... the hope of things made new.

1 comment:

erin said...

I'm thankful for MANY of these same things and I would add YOU to my list!!! Loads of fun with you. Can't wait to do it again, definitely makes it hard to come back here without you buddy!!! <3

I think you should add that you're thankful for "Greg and my visiting friend's fun way of teasing me that I have missed so much" :)

Oh and thanks for using the initial picture I took of you guys - you know the one before you started getting all critical of my picture taking abilities :P ha ha

Loads of love you!!!!