Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lately I have been...

... wrapping Christmas presents.

... encouraging a little boy to walk, and feeling encouraged by all his new moves and how close he is.

... putting the boys to bed a bit earlier in the evening.  Asher's been really tired and cranky in the evenings since he no longer naps, and the earlier bedtime has been working fabulously (thanks for the idea, Jenn!)

... creating.

... trying some new pinterest ideas for Christmas.

... feeling excited for a friend who is coming to visit for the holidays.

... planning yummy food for the holidays.

... needing to get groceries.

... cleaning.  Always cleaning up after these boys.

... bringing my magic bag to bed with me and having warm toes as I fall asleep.

... receiving a lot of Christmas cards, and trying to find creative ways to display said Christmas cards.

... sad about my neighbor passing away.

... thankful for my mom, who took the boys for a sleepover last weekend.

... having mixed feelings about having just weened Levi.  I'm thankful that he weened himself and it wasn't a struggle, but sad that this phase is over.

... having mixed feelings about how much Levi loves my step-father.  He has been choosing him over me repeatedly (reaches out for him as soon as he sees him and won't come back in my arms).  I'm happy he loves him and has a good grandpa, but don't like being second, especially when he was such a Mama's boy.

... seeing my chiropractor.

... having a glass of wine in the evenings.

... enjoying my Christmas tree.


How have you been?

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm glad the earlier bedtime is working as well for you as it is for us. Thanks for the update!