Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This week I have been thankful for...

... Greg getting up multiple times in the middle of the night with our sick kids.

... Tylenol!

... my backpack carrier.  Levi has spent many an hour in there (he won't let me put him down when he's sick)

... my new haircut - definitely wash and go, but cute and I love it!  All about the side-sweep bangs.

... having an honest talk with a friend and straightening things out.

... friends from out of town coming to visit next week!

... my Mom, who took Asher for the afternoon on the weekend.  I think it was just as good for him as it was for us!

... my Mom, who also bought Asher a couple new sweaters in the next size that he has been desperately needing.

... Levi climbing the stairs.  Many moms may sigh when their child starts doing this, but not me.  We've worked too hard with physio to accomplish this task, and I'm very excited!!

... a new mini-addiction to an online Words game with friends (kinda like scrabble).

... artichoke and jalapeno dip from Costco - soooo good!

... Asher's music class and all that he is learning.

... a compliment from a friend about some weight-loss.  Still have a ways to go, but slowly it is coming off.

... a phone call with my dad.

... a phone call with a friend who lives far, far away.

... some warm and sunny afternoons in mid November.

2 comments:

erin said...

I'm thankful for many of the same things you are dear friend - especially your new Word addiction AND the phone call with a freind from far, far away. Wish I was the one coming to visit from afar, but soon hopefully! Praying for strength and healing for those boys.

Rachel said...

Tylenol is definitely a blessing! As well as Tums.
Other than sickness, your week seems upbeat.