Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm desperate

There's something I'm desperate for.  And it's a boy.

Here he is, and he's captured my heart.


I love him!  It's overwhelming at times.  I grit my teeth because I have to hold myself back from swallowing him up.  Those big blue eyes, those blond curls - it's too much.


That warm rolly-poly chin and neck - I could kiss it forever.


Those busy hands, those drooly lips - they make me swoon.


That big goofy, toothy smile - it lights up my heart.


Those pointing fingers, those first, slurry words - I'm hooked.


That boy on the move, cruising and curious - I'm enamored.


That book-loving, busy, happy-go-lucky boy has me love struck.


He gets atleast 100 kisses and cuddles a day, I can't help myself. 

And he just leans in, smiles, and gives it right back.  Big open mouth, drooly kisses.  Sweet cuddles into my chest.

My baby - I'm in love, and I'm blessed   ;)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I think your heart is the first of many that will be captured by this little sweetie! He is so easy to love!

erin said...

Awwww I LOVE THIS!!! My favorite is the toothy, drooly, closeup smile :) You are blessed and I'm super thankful for that!