Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday - water park edition

Some wonderful and dear friends of ours shared free tickets with us to our local water park yesterday.  Greg took the day off to stay home with Levi while Asher and I joined our friends for a fun-filled, sun-shiny day.  We had an awesome time!  It was so great to get to spend some one-on-one time with Asher - something that I don't get to do very often these days.  He tried a few new things (2 water slides and a lazy river), even though he was initially apprehensive.  I will cherish the moments we spent snuggling as we floated down the lazy river together - he just laid on me in the tube, and we talked and cuddled.  He also had no accidents and even told me he had to pee - this is progress.  Asher was really well-behaved all day, and it brought my heart joy to have a lovely and easy day with him.  What an awesome time - and a big reason to be thankful this week!


1 comment:

erin said...

that's awesome...that is one cool looking dude you're holding there and you're looking smokin' in that bathing suit!!! I need to take up jogging and breastfeeding I think ha ha