Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This week I have been sick, and today was my sickest day of all.  In spite of that, today I am thankful for...

... Greg taking the day off work to care for the boys so I could rest

... getting in to see my doctor (I have a sinus infection)

... 2 naps

... reading for fun again (I just finished reading Room in 3 days - wow!)

... tylenol

... a phone chat with my dad

... getting to go away on vacation on Saturday (we're renting a camper trailer by the beach)



2 comments:

Danette said...

ROOM...amazing. Brea read it first in her Can Lit. class and then I devoured it also. If you haven't read it yet, The Help was a great summer read.

erin said...

Sorry you have a sinus infection :( Praying for a full recovery before that vacation begins!